UI Dev Lead With (React Native)
- Woodland Hills, CA
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, H4, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen, Canadian Citizen
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 50 - $ 55
Required Position 1 hire
Experience 5-8 Years Required
Hands on Experience with:
• React Native/ React
• NodeJs microservices
• Great understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
• Working knowledge of AWS
Experience automation with scripts, Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS CLI, or other tools
- Own the technical delivery of application features targeting the React Native platform.
- Develop and refine the technical architecture used by React Native development teams.
- Develop and maintain complex components of information systems.
- Create and perform unit tests, as well as resolve and retest any defects identified.
- Develop and perform system testing and fix defects identified during testing and re-execute unit tests to validate results.
- Coach and mentor team members on React Native development best practices.
- Define and enforce application coding standards and best practices.
- Identify and resolve technical and process impediments preventing delivery teams from meeting delivery commitments.
- Align and collaborate with architects, other team leads, and IT leadership to develop technical architectural runways supporting upcoming features and capabilities.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot performance and other issues.
- Collaborate with peers, reviewing complex change and enhancement requests.
- Evaluate potential changes and enhancements for objectives, scope and impact.
- Take a proactive approach to development work, leading peers and partners to strategic technical solutions in a complex IT environment.
- Document functional/technical requirements and design based on requirements or objectives.
- Mentor peers on coding standards, patterns and strategy.
- Guide the team on best practices in React Native as well as perform code reviews.
- Build and maintain active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Partner with other IT teams during integration activities to facilitate successful implementations.
- Participate in on-call application support and respond to application issues when identified.
- Communicate effectively with technical peers in in a clear manner, while also being able to articulate complex solutions in ways nontechnical business partners can understand.
- 2+ years of hands on React Native development experience
- 5+ years combined of hands on React Native or web development experience
- Experience with UI development is required.
- Experience with Java Script is required.
- NodeJs microservices
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Experience automation with scripts, Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS CLI, or other tools.
- Atlassian products – BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Experience consuming REST services and an understanding of Swagger specifications.
- Understanding of security concerns and mitigation strategies when development mobile applications.
- Experience with Java is an asset.
- Great understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in agile environment
- Experience with React popular libraries (such as Flux or Redux).
- Great understanding with builds, software development and GIT.
- BA/BS degree or technical institute training or equivalent work experience
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Will add value to have additional knowledge in:
- Typescript knowledge is a plus
- Lambda, Api Gateway, EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, EBS, RDS, CloudWatch, and more
- CloudFormation templates, teraform is a plus
- Fluency with DevOps concepts, code deployment processes, micro-services, server-less architectures, etc.