- Woodland Hills, CA
- Prefferd visa: Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen, Canadian Citizen
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 120,000 - $ 130,000
Required Position 1 hire
Experience 8-10 Years Required
As a UI Architect with JS experience, you will
- Maintains active relationships with Solution Leads, Digital Product Managers and Product Owners to understand business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the product owner
- Js/Node Js
- Develops and owns Program Increment list of features
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications with programs that will be written
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed, and system is implemented according to plan
- Support teams on high priority issues
- Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort
- Owns the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team
- Leads multiple or large projects and facilitates large group JAD sessions for user stories
- Own the technical delivery of application features.
- Develop and refine the technical architecture used by development teams.
- Coach and mentor team members on development best practices.
- Align and collaborate with architects, other team leads, and IT leadership to develop technical architectural runways supporting upcoming features and capabilities.
- Take a proactive approach to development work, leading peers and partners to strategic technical solutions in a complex IT environment
- Communicate effectively with technical peers in in a clear manner, while also being able to articulate complex solutions in ways nontechnical business partners can understand.
· Experience in developing solutions and guiding commercial grade, responsive, cross-platform applications for multiple devices
· Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross browser support, caching and optimization techniques (css sprite, minify, gzip, data uri) for faster page load times
· Experience in component driven design to guide the teams in building applications with performance and reusability
· Knowledge of security protocols and application to safeguard applications
· Familiarity with web stack (HTTP, WebSockets, cookies, asset loading / caching), including protocols and web server optimization techniques
· Good understanding in principles of accessibility
· Experience in building backend Services using NodeJS/Express or equivalent
· Experience in use of source code management system git and build tools like ant, maven
· Good DevOps skills able to get hands dirty on Linux, AWS, Docker, CI pipelines, etc.
· Should be well versed in evaluating frameworks/tools/solutions, prepare working models and help the teams in execution
· Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
· Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies
· Good experience in Incremental/Evolutionary architecture