Technical Business Analyst
- Schaumburg, IL
- Global Mobility Services
- Prefferd visa: OPT
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 50,000 - $ 60,000
Required Position 1 hire
Experience 1-2 Years Required
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and improving the performance of software programs, applications, web services, web-based customer portals and support services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Testing and debugging by conducting a thorough review process for quality assurance and data completeness of the systems and Eliminate dependencies on QA team.
- Technical writing for through internal process documenting to facilitate easy reading and understanding the processes.
- Advanced process modeling by creating a flow diagram with UML
- Data analysis with advanced Excel functions and SQL to understand, manipulate, and pull insights from data sets.
- Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in management consultancy, or similar.
- Experience in technical business analysis.
- Computer systems and functions knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python and system integration solutions.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Ability to keep up with IT advancements.
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
- Technical Documentation
- Knowledge on data mapping and data modelling is an advantage.