- Franklin Infotech Inc
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, H4, Need H1 Visa, EAD, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 1 - $ 2
Required Position I have ongoing need to fill this role
Experience 1-3 Years Required
Will interpret written requirements and technical specifications for software solutions to business problems. Will develop software based on the technical specifications. Will analyze and investigate problems with software solutions that have been reported by clients and document the results of their investigation(s). Will perform maintenance of software and correct defects that have been identified during the maintenance process. Will run unit tests on software they create, implement test plans, test harnesses and document the test results. Will investigate and suggest solutions to defects and problems with software solutions that have been detected during testing. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Will create and support IBM MQ and IBM IIB configurations and message flows.
• Will advise / assist application owners with IBM MQ and IBM IIB migration, and performance.
• Will update and patch software to ensure compliance with security requirements.
• Will investigate and remediate performance problems and implement monitoring alerts and metrics collection.
• 6+ years of hands-on software development in Java programming language
• Experience with IBM MQ and IBM IIB installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Experience in software development with .NET / C# languages is preferred
• Experience with Apache Kafka is preferred
• Experience with API development and REST services
• Experience in one of the scripting languages (PHP, PowerShell, Python, or Perl)
• Experience troubleshooting Operating Systems and Applications
• Experience with a wide variety of platforms and application stacks, ability to understand new application frameworks environments quickly
• Solid systems administration understanding (UNIX, Linux or Windows)
• Experience in an Agile tools and methodologies
• Experience in Cloud Foundry or AWS or other relevant Cloud infrastructure is preferred.
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, including test automation and metrics.
• Strong communication, influencing, negotiation, and, problem-solving skills, with an ability to identify problems/gaps, assess the requirements to address, and get buy-in to implement solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for composing and delivering technical presentations or other forms of documentation to various level of technical and non-technical management
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field is required