Shipping And Receiving
- San Diego, CA
- Prefferd visa: US Citizen
- Posted 3 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 19 - $ 21
Required Position 5-10 hires
Experience 0-1 Years Required
As a Shipping & Receiving Specialist, you will be responsible to work within the Material Handling department. You will work closely with the Inventory Controller, the Material Handler, and the Planner to ensure the factory production stays on schedule and is prepared for shipment. We are looking for someone willing to take direction, work hard, learn, and grow with the company. We are also looking for a responsible self-motivated individual who possesses a sense of urgency while on the job.
Pay Scale - $15.00 / DOE
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment.
· Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
· Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
· Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
· Completes shipping and receiving reports.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Experience with FedEx / UPS / Endicia shipments and International Shipping
· Experience using MRP strongly preferred.
· Ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
· Ability to communicate and be a team player within multiple departments.
· Should have 2-3 years of experience
· Ability to drive a Forklift
· Must be able to work accurately in a fast paced environment and able to lift 50+lbs.