Senior Sales Representative
- San Jose, CA
- Prefferd visa: Have H1 Visa, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 8 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 65,000 - $ 95,000
Required Position I have ongoing need to fill this role
Experience 3-7 Years Required
*Hiring for locations: Fremont, CA / Sonoma, CA / Baltimore, MD / N.Virginia
Outside sales professionals—are you looking for a growing industry in which you can build a rewarding long-term career with a dynamic industry leader? Join our team at Hiossen! Established in 2006 as a subsidiary of Osstem Implant – the 4th largest dental implant company in the world, Hiossen produces a wide variety of implants and related materials and equipment. Due to our continued rapid growth and the expansion of the dental device field, we are looking for experienced Outside Sales Representatives to present our line of products and services to dentists in the assigned territory.
You will call on general dentists at their offices as well as at hospitals, trade shows, and study groups to explain the benefits of our dental implant products and our product education program. We will provide extensive training using the same weekend implant courses that you will sell to your clients. We offer exceptional compensation, including base salary plus uncapped commission (six-figure potential for established reps), full benefits, and the opportunity to establish yourself with a leader in a particularly lucrative field. If this sounds like the career move you've been waiting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Conducts sales calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the Sales Representative's assigned accounts and territory. Conducts all sales activities in accordance with Hiossen's policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable laws.
2) Attends Daily planning meetings; under the direction of either the Branch Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager; develops sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
3) Assists with dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products with customers and dentists within the Sales Representative's territory providing guidance in dental drilling sequences and surgery area setup.
4) Ensures collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with Hiossen Corporate staff.
5) Cultivates new and expanded sales prospects and customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Hiossen products.
6) Attends and satisfactorily completes Hiossen product training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and technical knowledge, knowledge of Hiossen sales procedures and sales techniques
7) Prepares and submits sales reports on a daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis; assists with preparing RFA's (Request for Approval) for special sales initiatives.
8) Conducts customer focused activities and meetings, as required in the Sales Representative's assigned territory.
9) Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen seminars.
$65,000 (plus commission including car allowance and cell phone reimbursement of $7,000/year)
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Potential for 6-figure income for top performers
- Performance-based commission
- $230/bi-weekly car allowance, plus fleet gas card.
- Health, life, dental insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
- 401(k) with 50% company match (up to 2% of salary)
- PTO (15 days for first year-[9 days paid vacation,6 sick days]); (20 days for second year)
- 10 Paid holidays
- Plenty of opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Cell phone reimbursement ($40/bi-weekly)
- Paid clinical and product training
The Sales Representative is required to possess satisfactory knowledge of all marketed Hiossen products, satisfactory sales skills to engage in the sale of Hiossen products; Must be capable of assisting dentists in dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products. Requires proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Pipeline and all other applicable Hiossen software and systems.
Bachelor's Degree required along with 5 years of experience in B2B sales. Must be bilingual (fluent in Korean English).