Senior Dot Net Developer
- Minneapolis, MN
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, H4, L1, L2, J1, Have H1 Visa, EAD, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen, Canadian Citizen
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 55 - $ 60
Required Position 1 hire
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to oversee the development of functional .NET applications and websites. You will be acting in a managerial role, overseeing the functions of the junior .NET development staff. You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
To ensure success as a Senior .NET developer, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills. A top-class Senior .NET Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
- A successful candidate will bring with prior experience of developing Web API based applications written in .NET Framework or .NET Core, working in medium sized development teams utilizing features such as Azure web apps, SQL PaaS databases, blob storage, service bus, and other Azure services
- Front-end development experience in Angular is also beneficial
- Previous claim management, accident repair and other insurance related process would be an advantage
- 5+ years’ experience using the Microsoft development stack including .NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework, dependency injection, and Azure
- A strong understanding of core object-oriented software design patterns
- Worked in an agile environment employing scrum methodology and JIRA as a SDLC management tool
- Knowledge of Azure VSTS, continuous integration and automated deployment would be a great advantage.
- Develop .NET Core based Web APIs
- Contribute to the overall design of both architecture and user stories
- Develop performant SQL database table designs and queries using Entity Framework
- Create quality unit testing around all developed code
- Assist in incorporating automated acceptance testing as part of the build pipeline
- Ensure new Azure features are utilized as appropriate
- Be an active member of the Scrum team, improving process and ensuring that the team delivers on their commitment.