- Branchville, NJ
- Prefferd visa: OPT
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 30 - $ 40
Required Position 1 hire
Experience 5-6 Years Required
Please forward your resumes with rate and contact number to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide support to PR05 Quality systems elements such as: Deviations, Changes, Quality Plan, Management Review, GAP Assessment, Activity planning, Site Self Inspection program, Quality metrics, and Master Job descriptions. Sustain and improve the Global Record & Information Management System in PR05. Provide support for the proper retention of GMP documents in the site.
Sustain and support Quality documentation and activities related to audit readiness.
1. Educate site about document management in compliance with Global Record & Information Management System requirements. Keep communication and support to Departmental Records and Information Management Stewards.
2. Maintain and improve applicable Quality SOP's, Quality Logbooks, and trainings.
Complete the required compliance training such as "The Red Book; apply knowledge, principles, and requirements to daily work and in business relationships with customers, suppliers, employees, stakeholders, etc.
Comply with the requirements established in the Security Policy, Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene Policy, Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) and Basic Safety Rules, including:
- Comply with the safety goals and objectives of the organization
- Monitor personal performance in the industrial health and safety area.
- Notify and initiate actions to correct any hazard conditions/risks in my working area.
- Actively participate in the safety trainings applicable to my area.
- Notify Management of any emergency incident, register, and comply with the communications requirement.
Use of all office supplies in an efficient manner.
Make copies on both sides of the paper to minimize paper waste.
Use the electronic mail system as possible to minimize paper waste.
Turn off the lights and the equipment when not in use to save energy.
Observe, promote and comply with EPA and internal environmental standards as appropriate