QA Test Automation Engineer
- Plano, TX
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, Need H1 Visa, EAD, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen, Canadian Citizen
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 100,000 - $ 110,000
Required Position 1 hire
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Interact with business users, developers and other project stakeholders to understand and clarify business and system requirements.
• Develop, implement, and maintain manual and automated quality assurance testing methodologies and systems to ensure the accuracy and stability of software applications.
• Prepare test strategies and plans based on documented requirements and interviews with Project Management and Development teams.
• Execute manual and automated tests.
• Communicate application errors in a clear and concise manner using the internal defect tracking system.
• Analyze test results, draw conclusions from the results, and make recommendations.
• Ensure that no defective products are moved to production.
• Keep Project Management informed of progress and issues.
• Recommend and implement methodologies and software for automated testing and defect tracking.
QA of Business Critical on-prem data/application migration to Cloud
o Data Storage : Snowflake
o ETL : Databrick
· Data quality/integrity checks (on-prem vs. Cloud)
· Preserve highest data quality (Backend) and user experience (GUI) across the systems
· Data feed migration (successful ETL) & Sanity Checks (build, Installation, etc.)
· Regression Testing (e.g. Agile) & · Pair Testing (uninterrupted communication and quality data transfer among various internal and external systems)
· E2E Testing (input vs. output data quality for all the connected systems)
· Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
· Required Scripting Knowledge (e.g. Shell, PERL, Python, etc.)
· Big Data concepts (e.g. Snowflake, Databrick, HADOOP, SPARK, HIVE, SCALA, , etc.)
· Experience with test automation (e.g. creating an automation framework)
· LINUX, UNIX, Cloud environments.
· QA Automation tools (e.g. QTP, SoapUI, Selenium, etc.
· SQL/Vertica & Python, C and/or Java is a plus
• Jenkins & Project Tracking Tools (e.g. iTrack/Jira, MS Project, etc.)
• Testing of Client/Server Applications.