- Noblesville, IN, 46060
- Prefferd visa: Need H1 Visa
- Posted 6 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 14 - $ 18
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 0-1 Years Required
Title: Production Technician
This role may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
Responsibilities : Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
2. Paint Ultrasound Systems and Parts using a paint booth and equipment like that of auto body repair
3. Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
4. Maintains daily production output
5. Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
6. May participate in quality control inspections
7. Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
8. Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
9. Comply with EHS regulations and policies
Required skill set – Understands how to test and interpret results. Computer skills a plus, able to complete minor repairs/parts swapping.
1. High School Diploma or local equivalent and 6 months of manufacturing/paint experience
2. Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
to be performed
3. Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
Characteristics : Preferred Qualifications:
1. Technical Degree relating to Autobody paint
2. 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
3. Trained in Painting similar to Auto Body repair.
manufacturing, paint, assembly, testing, packaging, shipping.
Ultrasound Systems, Parts, Service, Remanufacturing, Manufacturing facility, Ultrasound devices.
bills of materials, work instructions, aid sheets, production.
EHS, EHS regulations, EHS policies, Quality policies, Quality procedures, quality control inspections