Pega Senior Systems Architect
- Trago Tech
- Prefferd visa: H4, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 3 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 70,000 - $ 95,000
Required Position 5-10 hires
Experience 7-11 Years Required
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of work experience; Masters and 5 years of experience; or a minimum 11 years of work experience in lieu of a degree.
• Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) certification
• 8+ years of relevant design and architecture experience
• 4+ years of experience in Pega version 7.x or greater
• 2+ years of experience with Connectors and Services in Pega platform to integrate with external systems
• 2+ years of experience with the following:
o Agile (Scrum)
o Creating system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audiences, as well as interfacing with the customer on a daily basis.
• Knowledge of Pega Standards and Guardrails
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
• Pega Certified Lead System Architect (PCLSA) certification
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Pega CRM or Customer Service
• Experience conducting playback sessions
• Experience with process flow documentation creation, presentation and conducting trainings
• Experience with implementing DevOps (Test and CI/CD) in Pega environment
• Experience with designing and implementing REST based API integration services
• Experience with Pega Express concepts