.Net Fullstack Developer
- Fremont, CA
- Agreeya Solutions
- Prefferd visa: OPT, H4, EAD, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 60 - $ 65
Required Position 5-10 hires
Experience 5-9 Years Required
Dot Net Full Stack Developer
Job description - .NET Full Stack Developer
Duration - 6months with possibility of extension
Codility is mandatory. Interview next week.
- Develop large distributed software applications for service portfolio
- Develop software solutions for highly available/mission critical software integrated into enterprise systems
- Interact with teams of engineers and end-users from multiple disciplines.
- Be able to define and develop unit tests and unit test libraries to ensure code development is robust and production ready.
- Drive software process improvements that enable progressively increased team efficiency.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Expert .Net with C# experience.
- Good experience with SQL & MySQL
- Experience with .Net Core
- Highly conversant with front-end skills like Angular 6+, HTML 5, Typescript
- Strong object oriented and software architecture fundamentals.
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity and maintainability.
- Fluent in GIT source code control.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for overall team success.
- Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as part of a team.