.Net Developer Roles Available
- Texas City, TX
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, H4, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 65,000 - $ 95,000
Required Position I have ongoing need to fill this role
Experience 1-8 Years Required
hope you’re doing well. We are a Mid-level .NET Developer for an exciting position with one of our top clients!
If you meet the requirements, please send me a copy of your most up-to-date resume and I’ll provide more details.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Designs, develop, and implements end-to-end integrated systems.
· Develops and executes test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance, reports on findings, and makes recommendations for improvement.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of the department’s strategic business plans.
· Develops in-depth knowledge of the company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure and technology portfolio.
· Conducts research on emerging technologies supporting infrastructure development efforts and recommends technologies that will increase cost-effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Advanced understanding of information processing principles and practices.
· Intermediate technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including current Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop releases.
· Expert knowledge of programming languages, including VB6, C++, C#, and ASP.
· Basic knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
· Advanced understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Intermediate written and oral communication skills.
· Advanced interpersonal and consultative skills.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
MINIMUM LEVEL OF PREPARATION AND TRAINING NORMALLY REQUIRED:
· A bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of experience working as a developer.
· 5+ years of experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with application development tools, including Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with relational database technology, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
· 3+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment preferred.
· Proven experience in internet-based systems development.