- Magma IT Tech
- Prefferd visa: OPT, H4, L2, Need H1 Visa, EAD, US Citizen
- Posted 2 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 50 - $ 65
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 5-10 Years Required
• The tool development also involves working with SQL queries and web front end
• Designing, developing and testing web applications with .Net HTML, CSS and other technologies
• Design and development of software applications (primarily web based) used in various areas of the bank (such as Loans processing, Treasury, Middle Office )
• Manages the architecture, design, and coding of software for TFI from concept to finished product, in order to answer the needs of the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments
• Consults with end users within the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments to identify where technology can automate current processes to enhance revenues and cut cost
• Maintains currency in technical skills and all relevant fixed income industry sector factors
• May lead the work of others and provide ideas which help to enhance TFI software applications
• Software design & development principles such as SOLID, Domain-Driven-Design and Object Oriented Development
• ORM frameworks, particularly the Entity Framework
• Managing source code with Git, including GitFlow Workflow
Should Have :
Good knowledge on C#, C++, ASP.Net, MVC, .NetCore, Reactjs, Entity Framework, LINQ, Microservices, Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions
Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
• Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
• Knowledge of design patterns is required.
• Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.