MDM Senior Developer
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, H4, L1, L2, J1, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen, Canadian Citizen
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 30 - $ 32
Required Position 2-4 hires
This is a remote position.
- MDM Senior Developer -
Master Data Management specialist will model, maintain, and enhance the processes for our Master Data Management (MDM) initiatives across our customer’s businesses, supporting our changing needs and strategic objectives. This position will manage and support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data.
This role will be accountable for the strategic direction and oversight of the MDM program direction, data modeling, transformation, and leveraging best practices to improve our overall data management and data quality. Identify opportunities to leverage MDM and Data Quality efforts to improve business results across our customer’s enterprise and collaborate across the organization to drive change and capitalize on such opportunities.
- Leads the design and development of MDM code
- Designs, develops, and integrates customized MDM services
- Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) code reviews on all MDM components
- Conducts regression, functional, and baseline testing of new releases of software components, integration releases, and MDM software
- Rational Application Developer
- Strong Java experience
- InfoSphere MDM Server Data Model
- InfoSphere MDM Server Transaction Suite
- InfoSphere MDM Server Extension Framework