- San Antonio, TX
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD
- Posted 11 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 70,000 - $ 80,000
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 5-6 Years Required
The Senior Engineer needs strong critical thinking skills as well as high level technical knowledge so they can assess, troubleshoot, and improve systems, workflows, and processes. This role will support our core enterprise solutions including Lululemon’s OneTrust privacy compliance management suite, corresponding orchestration and integration services, APIs, consent management, reporting services, and integration with third-party ID verification services.
• Delivering on technical design artifacts and defining SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
• Knowledge of coding standards, best practices, process automation, etc.
• Collaborate with other members of the Guest Integrity Teams Center of Expertise (including privacy technology leads, Project Manager, privacy legal, and operations) to lead the design and engineering of technical solutions to meet requirements of global data privacy regulations.
• Analyze and convert user requirements into technical specifications (i.e., data migration rules, business rules, wireframes).
• Identifying the current and future-state business processes and build optimized workflows for the privacy products built and enhanced by the Privacy, Engineering and Architecture teams.
• Document technical requirements & solutions including privacy compliance workflow management, integration solutions for OneTrust, Privacy Center, ID Verification services, and other operational requirements.
• Support engineering solutions for consent management and consumer privacy user experience workflows for web and mobile.
• Support engineering solutions for SDK integration, cookie management, consent management.
• Produce developer-friendly documentation to simplify integration efforts for teams/products that are required to integrate with our privacy solutions.
• Interface with other team’s PMs and provide some technical guidance for SSL and cookie banners implemented on websites.
• Data Development
• Map data across multiple data sources, driving standardization and creating workflows that support personalization in customer communications
• Creating queries/joining tables, automations, data modeling, integrations
• Monitor automations and investigate when issues arise
• Creating and managing data extensions
• Managing publication lists (i.e. creating new publication list for a new program)
• Conducting data audits, cleansing
• Custom Development
• Designing and implementing APIs