Junior Java Developer
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, H4, L1, L2, J1, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen, Canadian Citizen
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 30 - $ 32
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 3-4 Years Required
A junior java developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. The person in this job designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for high performance and ability. One of the major tasks of a developer is to contribute to the entire development lifecycles, write well designed, testable and efficient code. A developer must ensure that designs are in compliance to the specifications. The developer will be closely working to a specific client and tee up for instructions and other specifications. The person in this job updates, maintains and adds functionalities to an existing java software program that has been developed for over 4 years
Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering.
· Must have at least 3years of extensive experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/J2EE
· Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the following programming languages or technologies: Java/J2EE, C++, C, XML/XHTML or CGI-Python .
· Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept;
· Must be an excellent team player in a different culture;
· Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure;
· Develops and enhance software applications through coding and testing.
· Involves in code reviews and training.
· Delivers highest quality software by creating unit test plan and testing code thoroughly.
· Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development.
· Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
· Creates project documentations and coordinate technical issues.
· Reports to a technical lead
· Knows the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task.