- San Antonio, TX
- Magnus Technol
- Prefferd visa: OPT, OPT, H4, L2, EAD, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 3 weeks ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 5,000 - $ 8,000
Required Position 10+ hires
Hi, Greetings from Magnus Technologies!
- This is James from Magnus, We are set forth to announce that we are having huge openings with our Clients where few are also a Direct Clients and are looking for a self-starter who can understand open source components, modify, integrate and build a system level software applications.
- The candidate should able to work with Linux based systems with shell scripting.
- The candidate should able to work with different languages such as c, c++, python, Java, Java UI, J2EE, .NET, Selenium, Salesforce etc.
- The candidate can work remotely and visit the office as and when needed for design discussions.
- This is 3 months assignment with a research firm located in Princeton, NJ and pay rate of $5000 to $8000 per month based on performance.
- Visa Status: US Citizen, Green Card, H4EAD, OPT, EAD
- Conduct thorough manual testing of software applications to identify defects, usability issues, and performance concerns.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on project requirements and design documentation.
- Perform functional, regression, integration, and user acceptance testing to validate software functionality across different platforms.
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and ensure effective communication throughout the testing process.
- Document and track defects using issue tracking tools, and work collaboratively with the development team to facilitate defect resolution and retesting.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to the team regarding test results, status, and any potential risks.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of process improvements to enhance the quality and efficiency of the testing process.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, testing methodologies, and emerging technologies related to software testing.