- Eateam INC
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 45 - $ 50
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 2-10 Years Required
See below for the Java Engineer description.
Full Stack/Java Engineer Role Description Engage in a development team engineering applications supporting business objectives.
The suite of applications and services will support the functionality globally and enable ISO’s growing channels / clients.
W2 : 50$/hr
• Design clear and concise REST service interfaces, and create corresponding documentation.
• Build and manage reliable software in a service-oriented environment, have such software operate at high-performance, demonstrated scalability and high reliability.
• Provide technical leadership for the development team at a technical development level.
• Engage with and mentor distributed software development teams.
• Provide hands-on mentoring, and coaching of developers.
• Ensure that the quality of the software solutions offered is high, including ensuring proposed software solutions that cost-effectively meet internal customer's objectives.
• Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to business analysts and software developers.
• Effectively resolve production problems in a timely manner by rapidly organizing and deploying the appropriate resources.
• Continuously review problems to determine the root cause in order to prevent them in the future.
• Ensure appropriate disaster recovery procedures are followed and adequately tested on a regular basis.
• Ensure that secure coding practices are thoroughly enforced.
• Effectively communicate software solution expectations to internal customers, team members and other stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve development goals.
• Ensure alignment between prescribed architecture and the team’s goals and objectives.