- Virginia, VA
- Mhr It
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, H4, L2, EAD, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 4 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 60 - $ 90
Required Position I have ongoing need to fill this role
Experience 6-12 Years Required
· Lead development and maintenance of large-scale eCommerce applications that operate 24x7
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for various integration and data solutions.
· Partner with business stakeholders/cross-functional teams working in a scrum (agile) model.
· Represent applications dev team and maintain communication regarding effort-estimates and status of tasks/assignments as per agile process/methodologies.
· Support multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Assist team with establishing developer best practices, improving quality, and developer experience
· Perform code reviews and provide support to other team members as needed to support a collaborative environment
· Assist with documentation, runbooks, and guides
· Participate in monitoring, reporting, security/compliance activities
2+ years of experience in data integration solutions design and development involving APIs, micro services, SOA, ESB, ETL, iPaaS concepts and tools
Proficiency in at least one integration technology like Mule
Knowledge of eCommerce concepts like order to cash workflows, payment processing, user agreements etc.
Strong knowledge of application server configurations, memory/connection management, networking concepts, security aspects, and operating systems
SQL language proficiency on common database management systems
Experience with large, distributed architecture applications involving ERP, Salesforce/CRM, middleware, third party integrations, and other custom/enterprise systems
Experience using relational databases, writing complex queries and a firm understanding of the underlying data
Experience working with cloud and on-premise solutions
Comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment
Familiar with GitHub, and Perforce version control systems
Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
Experience writing unit test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
Proven experience in all phases of SDLC
Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Flexible work hours occasionally to help with challenging situations