- New York Mills, NY
- Precision Technologies Corp
- Prefferd visa: OPT
- Posted 4 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 40 - $ 50
Required Position 10+ hires
- Work with our delivery teams to gather and document technical requirements.
- Develop, test, and deploy RESTful APIs and Java code.
- Partner with our front-end developers.
- Build, test, and deploy Java solutions .
- Ensure APIs are developed using industry standard best practices.
- Fix any issues or bugs that arise.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development