- Charlotte, NC
- Denken Solutions
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, Green Card Holder
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 35 - $ 60
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 6-11 Years Required
Role: Java Senior Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Primary Skill: Java, J2EE, SQL and Spring
Secondary skill: Spring Batch, Hadoop Platform
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Conducts requirements gathering and analysis to understand the domain of the software problem and/or functionality, the interfaces between hardware and software, and the overall software characteristics.
· Uses programming, scripting, and/or database languages to write software code.
· Consults with systems engineers and architects on developing information technology (IT) standards for the business while facilitating the translation of client requirements into technical designs for large IT solutions.
· Models key business processes and critical paths while assessing the impact of technology on business
· Supports software testing, deployment, maintenance, and evolves activities by correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes, and coding software enhancements
· Maintains records for the documentation of systems development and revisions.
· Reviews the work of lower level professionals.
· Version control - Git hub
· SAFe Agile
· Eclipse/STS Processes.
?Thanks and Regards.
Edwin | Sr. IT Recruiter