- California City, CA
- Magnus Technol
- Prefferd visa: OPT, H4, L2, EAD, Green Card Holder
- Posted 1 month ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 75,000 - $ 130,000
Required Position I have ongoing need to fill this role
Duties And Responsibilities
- Designing Java-based applications and their full implementation.
- Understanding the requirements of the users to create the application design.
- Defining the objectives and functions of the applications.
- Ensuring that the application objectives are according to the business goals of the company.
- Developing and testing the software.
- Debugging and resolving the technical issues that come in.
- Examine the current code and suggest patches, design changes or code fixes.
- Creating multimedia applications.
- Preparing the documentation of the design.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement, searching for alternatives and technologies.
- Preparing documentation for assisting users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Proficient in Java and its tools and ecosystems.
- Proven experience in Java development.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Excellent insight into Java and JEE internals.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Experience in web application frameworks like Play and Spark.
- Experience in using Java testing tools for finished codes.
- Able to communicate clearly with the clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills.