Full Stack Engineer
- San Antonio, TX
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 70,000 - $ 80,000
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 5-6 Years Required
• Build and extend web applications in a cloud environment.
• Ensure that customer facing applications are designed to be highly available, observable, and durable via software engineering best practices.
• Work with Product and Project Owners to understand end-user requirements, formulate user stories and then translate those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
• Work closely with onsite and remote frontend, backend and operations engineers to ensure deliverables are well-documented, secure and resilient.
experience in the development life-cycles of complex single page applications and are comfortable working with modern frameworks like React, Ember, and Vue.
• Experience with unit testing frameworks.
• Experience with data management strategies in browser environments.
• Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience integrating web frontends with complex multi-tier applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong willingness to learn and teach. A passion for solving problems and desire to understand how things work.
• Ability to help troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
• Ability to author well designed, testable, efficient code. We always prefer clarity over clever