Expat Opportunity In Tokyo - Senior Option Trader
- New York,NY
- Posted 1 day ago – Accepting applications
Founded in 2015, B2C2 is one of the largest cryptocurrency liquidity providers and the leader in electronic OTC trading. Bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, the company is trusted by retail brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7/365 liquidity. Headquartered in the UK, with offices in London, New Jersey and Tokyo.
This is an extremely rare opportunity in which a successful candidate will be able to run the option trading book during the Asia time zone for B2C2. If selected, the candidate will be transferred to Tokyo to join the growing APAC business for the firm. Relocation assistance will be offered.
- Reporting to the Head of Options (located in US) as senior member of the APAC options team
- Responding to client requests, making prices and trading
- Pricing for clients and risk-managing the global options portfolio in Asia
- Generating trade ideas for clients
If you can answer these questions, we would love to hear from you:
- Can you fit an FX vol surface?
- How would you price an option when you haven t been given a vol-surface?
- How would you price an exotic option to a client who has more information than you, taking into account your own portfolio?