Embedded Software Engineer
- Michigan Center, MI
- PROFILE DM INC
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, H4, L2, Have H1 Visa, EAD
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 50 - $ 60
Required Position 5-10 hires
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Denver, CO and Dallas, TX Onsite
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Embedded software development using C, C++ languages
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP(v4, v6) networks and related protocols (IPv4, IPv6, routing/bridging, ethernet, WiFi, VLAN, IPtables, NAT, DHCP, ARP, DNS, TR069, HTTP, MQTT, PPP, IGMP, SIP, QoS, Openflow
- Deep understanding of linux system calls
- Experience with OpenWRT, RDK-B or Opensync
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient technical skills required.
- Demonstrated project leadership abilities.
- Ability to communicate to internal and external groups in an efficient manner.
- Practice with test driven firmware development is a plus.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and hands on.
- Ability to work well in a team environment