Embedded Software Engineer
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Einfochips Inc
- Prefferd visa: OPT, H4, L2, EAD, TN Permit Holder, Green Card Holder, US Citizen, Canadian Citizen
- Posted 2 years ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 100 - $ 120
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 2-20 Years Required
- Create DO-178B/C DAL A to D Artifacts for Application/Platform software for embedded systems running Linux/RTOS for airborne/ground systems.
- Participate in Agile scrum/ceremonies
- Support Peer reviews of artifacts (development/verification/certification)
- Requirement development/modification/analysis compliance to DO 178C DAL A to D.
- Software Development/Verification using C, python working on RTOS
- Write test cases/procedures using python, xml, C programming.
- Perform Dry Runs, Structural Coverage Analysis, Certification documentations
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Aeronautical/Computer science Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in C programming and Embedded Linux Systems/RTOS.
- Experience in Python is good to have.
- Experience in DO-178B/C is good to have.
- Knowledge with Avionics projects around development and verification is good to have