- Colorado City, TX
- Get A Job
- Prefferd visa: OPT, H4, Have H1 Visa, Need H1 Visa, EAD, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 6 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 60,000 - $ 100,000
Required Position I have ongoing need to fill this role
Experience 3-4 Years Required
A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends – as such a Data Analyst job description should highlight the analytical nature of the role. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
Data Analyst duties and responsibilities of the job
Data Analysts often make recommendations about the methods and ways in which a company obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems. A Data Analyst job description should include, but not be limited to:
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
Data Analyst job qualifications and requirements
A degree in the following subjects is beneficial in developing a career in data analysis:
- Computer Science
There are also a number of qualities to expect from a candidate to flourish in a Data Analyst role:
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Financial Analysis.
- Financial Research.
- Data Analysis.
- Data Management.
- Data Extraction.
- Financial Planning.
- Financial Modelling.