- Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1, H4, L2, EAD
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 60,000 - $ 120,000
Required Position 10+ hires
Business analysts use data to form business insights and recommend changes in businesses and other organizations. Business analysts can identify issues in virtually any part of an organization, including IT processes, organizational structures, or staff development.
As a business analyst, you'll have the opportunity to support your organization's success through data-driven insights. It's a career where every day brings new challenges and new ways to put your skills into practice. If you enjoy helping people, asking questions, solving problems, and working independently, a career as a business analyst could be a good fit.
Visit : www.inrika.com
The demand for business analysts has increased in recent years and is projected to continue. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects job growth between 2020 and 2030 for similar roles to range from seven percent (computer systems analysts) to 25 percent (operations research analysts) [2, 3]. Other related job titles include management analyst and operations analyst—both of which perform duties similar to business analysts.
Business Analysts work together with Project and Program Managers on projects throughout the organization with the goal of understanding current business processes, creating efficiencies, supporting large scale team initiatives, and driving team success
• We bring key cross-functional stakeholders together to improve organizational operations
• As a Business Analyst, you'll work with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to assess business needs, gather requirements, and help understand and improve work processes
• You'll need to provide diplomatic and timely communication in an agile work environment with iterative planning and delivery cycles
• Gain an in-depth knowledge of current processes and business practices through shadowing, interviewing key participants, and maintaining an understanding of the department(s) you support
• Analyze, draft, validate and finalize business and technical requirements