- New Jersey
- INRIKA CARRERS
- Prefferd visa: OPT, CPT, F1
- Posted 1 year ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 60,000 - $ 85,000
Required Position 10+ hires
Inrika specializes in the development, planning, and delivery of quality educational and technical programs, services, and training to varied corporate business partners.
Looking to start your career in Information Technology? Inrika’s Development Program is an important part of Inrika‘s strategic plan for growth. Our managers work closely with students and new graduates in an effort to prepare and evaluate them for full time Inrika employment upon graduation from our Training Program. In addition to meaningful work, Inrika’s Development Program for our new employees help them network with one another, to learn some critical professional skills, and to have fun.
Our Monmouth Junction, NJ office is seeking qualified candidates for a 1 year commitment with strong computer skills. Previous relevant work/internship experience is a plus.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Have the opportunity to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance by working on a variety of challenging projects.
- May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports; assisting professional level employees on assignments; and other related duties as assigned.
- Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the company’s organizational structure.
- Utilizes current company-wide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
- Specific activities vary by assignment.
Upon Completion of 4 week free Training Program, you will be able to:
· Analyze the information of Request Management project: It's background, legacy system and new systems functionalities.
· Conduct functional design documents for BA packages such as Data Schema, Form Mockup, user stories and requirements, API Requirements, Approval matrix, UML Diagrams, BPMN model
· Communicate with Stakeholders and Business group with the detailed requirements of the projects; gathering the requirements and conducting GAP Analysis.
· Collaborate with Product owner to prioritize the user stories and requirements of the project and to design the systems to harmonize the worldwide business process.
· Support IT team with the detailed process of the business and the detailed requirements, including validation rules, data types and back logics of the request triggering and assigning.
· Collaborate with QA team to write some manual test scripts conducting SIT test in the new system and summarizing the feedbacks to QA team and development team: prioritizing the bugs in the backlog.
· Record system demos with QA and development team, Supporting QA to provide training materials for business team.
· Maintain the user stories and necessary documentations in both Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams and updating them according to request changes provided by stakeholders.
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or related degree. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Completion of or enrollment in relevant courses
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, strong computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Prior internship experience is a plus.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.