- Berkeley Heights, NJ, 07922
- Prefferd visa: Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 6 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 65 - $ 69
Required Position 1 hire
Experience 5-7 Years Required
Title: SAP ABAP Consultant
Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business and client community and the client IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Responsibilities include working with the business and their clients to understand the as-is state of current processes, modeling the to-be state, eliciting business and functional requirements, and designing interaction and information. Responsibilities include project layout in layman's terms that describes the project description and flow. This business requirement documentation defines the needs of the client in a format that is interpreted by both the client and our internal development team as a blueprint for development. The documents provide a text description of the system, project flow using flowcharting software, mock web pages and system information as needed. Additional documentation can include interface control documents that help define the interaction between the interface tier, application tier, and database tier.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the business to define the requirements for product feature enhancements – distributed and mainframe experience beneficial
• Work with Programmers to clarify development direction
• Support Business with customer consultative sessions.
• Write functional specifications for new products and upgrades/enhancements to existing products.
• Review web design and provide direction for updating and improving
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Experience with APIs (Application Programming Interface)
• Experience with payment industry ecosystems
• Experience with Web tools
• Excellent communications skills - verbal and written
• PC, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• A bachelor’s degree in business or IT preferred.
• A minimum of 7 years of overall experience in business analysis preferred.
• Advanced degree and 5 years of experience in lieu of 7 years’ experience acceptable.
• Certified Business Analyst professional preferred
PC, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio.
APIs, Application Programming Interface, payment industry ecosystems, Web tools.
business analysis, business requirement, blueprint, flowcharting software, mock web pages, system information.
interface control documents, interface tier, application tier, database tier, mainframe.