- Austin, TX
- Prefferd visa: OPT, EAD, Green Card Holder, US Citizen
- Posted 3 months ago – Accepting applications
Offerd Salary $ 18 - $ 22
Required Position 2-4 hires
Experience 1-2 Years Required
This position will be part-time, four hours daily. The employee will be required to work in the Austin Branch Office.
General duties as follows:
· Create subcontracts, own and manage the subcontract process (i.e., obtaining signatures, entering in Buy Smart, obtaining PO numbers, creating and maintaining relationships with subcontractors, etc.). Follows up on subcontract activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe (i.e. processing subcontracts, obtaining PO numbers, distributing to subcontractors, ensuring subcontractor submits invoices for work performed).
· Manage Contract Documentation (i.e., filing hard copies and electronic files).
· Manage and update customer contact information in Contract Management for each project (i.e, NPS).
· Periodically performs duties of the Customer Operations Analyst as overflow demands.
· Maintain contract documentation and organize (i.e., file hard copies and electronically).
· Other administrative activities as assigned.
· Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
· Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
· Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
· Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
· Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
· Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS, PowerPoint and Internet business application usage.